At Sustained Quality, we understand the importance of having an exceptional team consisting of the necessary breadth and depth of talent and experience. You want to work with professional, highly-qualified individuals.
We provide a thorough program that takes new (and current) SQ team members through all aspects of the quality process and basic manufacturing issues. The process includes considerable interaction between the student and the instructor, as well as a post-training evaluation that each team member must pass before being assigned to any projects.
In this two-day, intensive training program, team members establish an understanding of:
- Eight disciplines of problem-solving methodology
- 5 S’s of good housekeeping
- Being an effective team member
- Workplace safety, and
- ISO9001 Quality Management System protocols.
QMS and ISO 9001:2015
- QMS, or Quality Management System, is our set of patented policies and procedures, developed because of our commitment to the pursuit of superior quality.
- QMS ensures a standard of professional excellence and industry quality.
- These standards, along with our operating processes and benchmarking factors, have been fully documented through our professional ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Why Partner with Sustained Quality?
Better trained teams.
We will provide you a team specifically selected and trained to meet your unique needs.
Lower Costs and Higher Quality.
Through our intense employee training program, superior knowledge of product quality concerns and relationship with a leading staffing provider, we consistently deliver cost savings and improved quality.
The Sustained Quality team understands its role in the industry, and conveys the highest level of professionalism through knowledge of essential terminology, professional appearance and integrity second to none.
Commitment to Excellence.
Sustained Quality developed a proprietary set of policies and procedures, QMS (Quality Management System) to both ensure a standard of excellence, and adherence to quality standards. These standards are documented in our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
To “raise the bar on quality” both for our customers and within our own organization.