2018 National Manufacturing DayOctober 04, 2018
Manufacturing Day, the first Friday of October, is the day when manufacturers open up minds of the next generation, inspiring young people to come and join the manufacturing team.
Students who attend Manufacturing Day events were asked to participate in a survey administered by Deloitte:
- 89% were more aware of manufacturing jobs in their communities.
- 84% were more convinced that manufacturing provides careers that are interesting and rewarding.
- 64% were more motivated to pursue careers in manufacturing.
Links of interest:
- Find a live event near you at https://www.mfgday.com/events.
- To find a virtual event, click here: https://www.manufactureyourfuture.com/VirtualFieldTrip/US.
- Skilled workers are in large demand. Search for and add manufacturing scholarships at https://www.mfgday.com/scholarships.
TAGS > Event, Manufacturing